Benefits of GTA
- Small class sizes of 10 per instructor provide more time for one-on-one student instruction.
- A healthy balance of theory and practicum with full updated facilities and equipment.
- Experienced, professional instructors with years of knowledge in their fields.
- Organized teaching methods so that students can absorb information and increase learning motivation.
- GTA has great partnerships with leading HVAC and Refrigeration companies that afford students the opportunity to apprentice and utilize the theories learned in real world scenarios.
- Scheduled exam preparation sessions to aid students in passing their 1st block exam.
- Commit to placement after graduation.
Enter for the opportunity to Win 50% Off your tuition by filling out the form below
A bright HVAC career is in your hands, you have the power to shape your future!
GTA is the place to grow, helping you invest your time and money wisely, equipping you with knowledge, skills, and the experience necessary to launch a successful and promising HVAC career. You will feel secure when studying in a friendly environment between the school, the instructors, and the students.